For the Breasts/Chest
Massive weight loss causes sweeping changes throughout the entire body. Unfortunately, it's not possible to pick and choose which areas are affected. As the pounds melt away from your belly and thighs, they're probably going to be shed in the area of your chest as well. Women may have breasts that sag and are too big or small for their bodies. Men may end up with excess skin or a chest that looks feminine. At CaloAesthetics® Plastic Surgery Center, we perform cosmetic procedures for the breasts and chest to correct these conditions for our post weight loss surgery patients in Lexington and Louisville, KY.
Are you ready to improve the appearance of your chest after massive weight loss? Discover what plastic surgery can do for you. Request a consultation at CaloAesthetics® Plastic Surgery Center or call (502) 899-9979 to schedule your visit.
Procedures for the Breasts/Chest
Both men and women visit Dr. Calobrace and Dr. Mays in Lexington and Louisville for post weight loss plastic surgery of the breast or chest. Popular procedure options include:
- Breast Augmentation: Although many women may want to reduce the size of everything except their breasts, weight loss often affects the breasts along with the rest of the body. Breast augmentation can provide a full, feminine breast shape.
- Breast Lift: Massive weight loss can cause the breasts to droop or sag. A breast lift addresses these concerns and restores a perky shape and position. It is often combined with breast augmentation or breast reduction.
- Breast Reduction: In some cases, breast volume is not reduced after massive weight loss. These women are left with overly large, sagging breasts that are not proportionate with their slimmer look. A breast reduction removes excess skin and tissue for smaller, lighter breasts and increased comfort.
- Male Breast Reduction: Concerns about breast appearance after weight loss are not confined to women. Men, too, are faced with excess chest skin and tissue. A male breast reduction helps the chest look flatter and more masculine.
Apply online. Find out if you're approved in an instant, so you can schedule your procedure without delay.
* Not valid on med spa services. Minimum purchase of $1,000LEARN MORE
To achieve optimal improvement, most patients choose to address their entire body, from head to toe. This means that they also pursue, and we also perform, post-bariatric plastic surgery for the body and for the face.
Discover The Perks
CaloPerks is our in–house rewards program designed to help you save big on the treatments you love.Learn More